Should I go for micro products or macro products?

Hello, dear readers. I'm sure you're all wondering what I've been up to lately. Well, let me tell you: I've been busy trying to decide what kind of products to make for my new startup. You see, I have this dilemma: should I go for micro products or macro products?





Micro products are those tiny devices that use embedded systems, like smart watches, sensors, or drones. They are very popular these days, and they have many advantages. For one thing, they are very easy to handle in terms of production. You don't need a lot of space, materials, or equipment to make them. You can just use a computer and some software tools to design and program them. You can also test them quickly and cheaply, and fix any bugs or errors on the spot. And you can scale up your production as much as you want, without worrying about logistics or inventory.


Macro products are those big devices that use green energy, like electric cars, solar panels, or wind turbines. They are also very popular these days, and they have many benefits. For one thing, they are very good for the environment and the society. They reduce greenhouse gas emissions, save fossil fuels, and create jobs and opportunities. They also have a lot of potential for innovation and improvement. You can always find new ways to make them more efficient, reliable, or affordable.



So, you might think that both options are great, and that I should just flip a coin and pick one. But it's not that simple. You see, macro products also have many disadvantages. For one thing, they are very hard to handle in terms of production. You need a lot of space, materials, and equipment to make them. You also need a lot of expertise and experience to design and engineer them. You can't just use a computer and some software tools to do everything. You have to deal with physical laws, safety regulations, and quality standards. And you have to test them extensively and expensively, and fix any problems or defects that might arise.


And micro products also have many drawbacks. For one thing, they are very competitive and risky. You have to face a lot of rivals and challengers in the market who might copy your ideas or undercut your prices. You also have to deal with a lot of customers and users who might have high expectations or low satisfaction. You can't just make something that works and sell it. You have to make something that stands out and impresses.


So you see my dilemma: micro products are easy but risky; macro products are hard but rewarding. Which one should I choose? I don't know. Maybe I should just make both and see what happens. Or maybe I should just quit and become a blogger instead.


What do you think? Do you have any advice for me? Please leave your comments below and let me know what you would do in my situation.


Thank you for reading my blog post. Until next time,


Your confused startup founder

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project hierarchy analogy with telescope and its lense

Hopi Indians tribe's beliefs and its relation with Vedas

Moses and Māṇḍavya: The Resemblances in Their Life